Buying a company is always a decision with high stakes… and considerable risk.
To overcome this risk, the purchaser can adopt two strategies:
- either check everything and validate everything before signing: this is almost a full audit
- or check a minima, but include highly protective clauses
Our major concern is to help you make the acquisition at its fair price, according to your criteria and your strategic stakes.
Regardless of your strategy, our teams will assist you throughout the acquisition process.
We assist you in all or part of the following assignments, depending on your requirements:
- identification of the target to be purchased
- identification of the purchasing strategy (goodwill, title deeds, financial restructuring …)
- choice of a negotiation process
- legal, social and tax acquisition audit
- assessment of the target
- search for financial and tax leverage
- drafting of legal documents
- organisation of the handover, presentation
- treatment of post-acquisition incidents (asset and liability guarantees)