The leading priority of a company is to sell its products and services.
When a company develops, it comes into connection with various actors and should build strong, professional business relationships with them.
The more it takes on a significant position in its market, the more attentive the company needs to be to achieving competitive balance.
We advise on discussions, identify the relevant applicable regulations, assist you in negotiations and formalise written agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting distribution agreements and setting up of distribution networks (national and international)
- Negotiation and drafting sales and agency agreements
- Assistance in the reorganisation of distribution networks and on the breach of distribution agreements
- Advising on the breach of sales representatives’ contracts
- Analysing and advising on the compliance of commercial relations with competition law
- Advising on any anti-competitive practises
- Assisting in the management of abuse of dominant position situations
- Advising on the scope of competition surveys
- Assisting and representing clients before the Competition Council, the European Commission and the appeal bodies
Mergers and Acquisitions
- within the scope of notification of a merger, assisting and representing clients before national and European community competition authorities
- Analysing the compliance of the commercial procedures and advertising or promotional documents with consumer laws.
- Assisting with the scope of consumer surveys