The firm has become extremely dependent on its computer and electronic equipment; the slightest problem with its operation therefore takes on catastrophic proportions.
You design, produce or sell technological products; you buy and use technological products: our main concern is to adapt the traditional legal techniques to the innovating products, services and processes.
A dedicated team has the necessary technological culture.
We assist you in all or part of the following missions, depending on your requirements:
- cybersurveillance and protection of employee liberties
- protection of personal data, CNIL compliance
- domain names
- e-commerce, electronic payment
- dematerialisation of procedures
- computer specifications
- audit of current contracts
- web site audit
- audit of personal databases and computer files
- computer projects: licences, integration, information management, maintenance, hosting, externalisation of information systems with assistance to personnel and reversibility measures, software development…
- internal computer charts
- software infringement
- conflicts concerning domain names
- computer claims: bad workmanship, not adapted to requirements, technical failure, hidden defect, ill advice
- civil liability action
- respect of contractual liabilities and obligations
- mediation, arbitration and transactions
- criminal liability, cybercriminality
Contracts, Competition, Distribution