The judge now occupies an increasing place in the life of a company.
The business dispute is a difficult test for the manager. The proceedings are a time of destabilisation, where the result is uncertain the control and length of which are beyond the company’s control…
Our primary concern is to help you through the proceedings as though it were a simple management act:
- by adapting the procedure and the implemented means to the actual stakes of the case;
- by rationalizing the event.
Our teams will assist you throughout the proceedings; they will keep you regularly updated on the developments of the case; they will never leave you on your own to face the other parties to the proceedings; they try to make the extent of the dispute coherent with your strategic interests.
We offer you our support in all or part of the following missions, depending on your requirements:
- understanding of the specificities of your trade and the environment of the dispute;
- identification of the facts, by going to the company or the site;
- identification of the legal problematics and the reference texts;
- precedential research;
- preparation of the strategy for the future proceedings: choice of jurisdiction, choice of partners, choice of evidence, length and rhythm of the procedure;
- analysis of the specificities of the other party and the judges so as to adapt the action and the discourse;
- use of acknowledged experts to gain the magistrates satisfaction;
- adaptation of the pleadings to the identified expectations of the judge;
- negotiation with the other party if necessary;
- systematic presence at all the hearings, by your side if your presence is required;
- upstream preparation of the after-proceedings, setting up of the means allowing to ensure the payment of the sums by the other party.
We are convinced that an action at law is largely won upstream from the proceedings; the preliminary stage is decisive: any business relation should take into account the possibility of a dispute …