Setting up in a foreign country is always a decision with high stakes. The cost of such setting up is a major element in making the decision. In France, the social and tax aspects of a local investment therefore often appear as a determining factor.
Our major concern is to help you achieve your investment at the best global cost at short, medium and long term, depending on your strategic stakes.
Regardless of your strategy for setting up, creation or local acquisition, are teams are here to assist you throughout the process.
We assist you in all or part of the following missions, depending on your requirements:
- upstream, identification of the setting up strategy: creation or acquisition
- in the event of creation, identification of the best adapted structure (company, branch…): see the specific page “Creating a company and managing its legal life”
- in the event of acquisition, preparation of the acquisition strategy: see the specific page “Acquiring a firm”
- choice of tax system: see the specific page “Managing the transfer prices”
- choice of the person who is going to manage the structure (impatriated manager, local manager): see the special page “Impatriating employees”
- setting up of the creation formalities, assistance with all formal and legal aspects: see the specific page “Creating a company and managing its legal life”
- study of the aids and subsidies that you can obtain at local or national level
- recurring assistance: legal, social and tax follow up throughout the life of your firm: see the specific pages “Creating a company and managing its legal life”, “Managing the employees”, “Optimizing taxation”
- evolution of the structure set up: light structure to test the market, later methods of reinforcement depending on the success obtained
- sale of the structure: see the specific page “Transferring, conveying the firm”
- closing of the structure, management of the social aspects: see the specific page « Dismissing, reducing or reorganising the workforce»
Guide doing business in France by Jérôme SALEUR