A GENUINE TEAM SPIRIT
LAMY LEXEL is first and foremost a story about teams that work together:
- With 105 Lamylexelians, partners and employees.
- Split between our Lyon and Paris offices.
In Lyon, the team is based in a premises that was fully renovated in 2020. It was fitted out and designed by an architect firm, together with our teams, to accommodate our needs as far as possible and improve the quality of life at work and wellbeing of staff.
Is spread over three floors and includes:
- Communal areas to encourage people to come together and do things together: a contemporary café, an auditorium for conferences and group meetings, as well as meeting and breakout areas, and casual coffee break areas.
- As an added bonus for everyday living: a rest and relaxation room, a shower for exercise enthusiasts who love a good jog around the park or on the banks of the Rhône in the early afternoon, plus individual offices for those who need to concentrate.
At Paris, rue de Choiseul in the 2nd arrondissement, we’ve rejigged the layout to promote the same friendly vibe to make teams and clients feel welcome. This was performed by “La PassereLLe” project group (the two Ls are a nod to the name LAMY LEXEL ;-)) which was set up to create, maintain and build cohesion between the Lyon and Paris offices.
A TEAM THAT CARES
ABOUT PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE PLANET
LAMY LEXEL and many of its partners, staff and employees are shareholders and active members of TIME FOR THE PLANET, a company which was founded in Lyon in 2019 offering large-scale innovative solutions to combat climate change.
LAMY LEXEL takes into account the main social and environmental problems and they form an integral part of the company’s development strategy.
A CSR POLICY WITH CONCRETE ACTIONS
A CSR policy driven by management and one in which all partners and employees are invested. All play their part on a daily basis through simple actions and best practices:
- Routinely sorting waste and recycling paper, cardboard, printer cartridges, etc.
- Limiting printing and photocopying by installing two large screens at each workstation;
- Short-cycle procurement from local suppliers (consumables, coffee, catering, etc.);
- Zero plastic policy:
- With a Gobi water bottle and an insulated mug — both made in France — gifted to all new recruits on arrival;
- Water coolers on every floor;
- All crockery, cups, glasses and metal cutlery provided.
- In the cafeteria:
- Packaging and waste are sorted and coffee grounds are recycled by the supplier through composting;
- Two dishwashers, four microwaves and one XXL fridge are available for everyone’s convenience.
- A Green-IT guide of best practices to be followed by all has been written internally.
- In terms of travel and transport, bicycle parking facilities have been installed in the building’s courtyard.
- Health and safety at work: LAMY LEXEL offers training on how to perform chest compressions and use a defibrillator, in partnership with the French Cardiology Federation.
There you have it — just some of the ways we’re doing our bit to combat the environmental challenges of the future.
Our efforts & teams awarded...